You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
With Alltrack7 you will have a well-balanced eHardtail that will not disappoint you. With the reliable 12-speed rear derailleur, powerful 4-piston disc brakes and RockShox suspension fork with 120mm travel, you can concentrate fully on the trail. The powerful Yamaha PW-X3 motor with 720 Wh battery offers enough reserve to explore new terrains.
- Frame: Aluminium, Boost, internal cable routing, integrated battery
- Engine: Yamaha PW-X3 System, 85Nm, 25km/h
- Display: Yamaha, Side Switch, 1.7" LCD, 7 functions
- Battery: InTube 720 Wh
- Charger: Yamaha
- Fork: RockShox, 35 Silver TK, Air, 130 mm travel
- Shock absorber: /
- Gear: Sram SX Eagle, 12v
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Sram SX Eagle
- Sprocket set: Microshift Advent Sync II Eagle, 38T
- Cranks: Miranda
- Front brake: Shimano MT420, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Rear brake: Shimano MT420, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Discs: Shimano RT30-M 180 mm / Shimano RT30-L 180 mm
- Front tire: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, 65-584, 27.5" x 2.60''
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, 65-584, 27.5" x 2.60''
- Rims: WTB ST i30 TCS
- Front hub: Aluminium, 15x110mm thru axle
- Rear hub: Aluminium, 12x148mm thru axle
- Handlebar: Haibike Components TheBar ++, 780 mm
- Handlebar stem: A-Head, aluminium
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo Unitech
- Seatpost: 34.9mm, Aluminium
- Maximum weight allowed: 120kg
- Weight: /< /p>
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day