You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Thanks to the small frame and the 27.5'' wheels, this eMTB allows you to get on and off the vehicle easily and is particularly suitable for a user with a height between 140cm and 155cm. The SR Suntour suspension fork with 120 mm travel and hydraulic disc brakes ensure safety and comfort even on rough terrain. The new Yamaha PW-S2 motor with 75 Nm of torque and 720 Wh battery supports you on the steepest climbs, while the 10-speed rear gearbox ensures fun.
- Frame: Aluminum, Boost, internal cable routing, integrated battery
- Engine: Yamaha PW-S2 System, 75Nm, 25km/h
- Display: Yamaha, Side Switch, 1.7" LCD, 7 functions
- Battery: InTube 720 Wh
- Charger: Bosch Standard Charger 4A
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM32 Boost DS, Travel: 120mm
- Shock absorber: /
- Rear derailleur: Microshift Advent X RD-M6250M, 10s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: Microshift Advent X SLM9505
- Cassette: Microshift Advent X HG104, 11-48T
- Chain: KMC e10S
- Chainring: 38, Steel
- Cranks: Miranda
- Front brake: Shimano MT200, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Rear brake: Shimano MT200, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Discs: 180mm / 180mm
- Front tyre: Schwalbe, Nobby Nic Performance, 65-584, 27.5" x 2.6"
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe, Nobby Nic Performance, 65-584, 27 .5" x 2.6"
- Rims: Rodi Tryp 30, Eyelet, Hollow Rim, Aluminum
- Front Hub: Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, Thru Axle, 15x110mm
- Rear Hub: Aluminium, Centerlock, 12x148mm Thru Axle
- Handlebar: XLC, 720mm
- Stem: XLC, A-Head, Dia : 31.8mm
- Saddle: XLC MTB
- Seatpost: 34.9mm, Aluminum
- Maximum weight allowed: 120kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day