You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
With its eye-catching look, decisive style and the sensations of pure fun it offers, the MOTO 2 is a cruiser for all circumstances, born to be noticed. Thanks to the steel frame, 20-inch fat supermoto tires and bench seat, it highlights the Gas Gas motorcycle tradition with respectable street appeal. The Bafang H550 motor is hidden in the rear hub, while the 672 Wh Bafang battery is positioned under the saddle.
- Frame: Steel
- Motor: Bafang H550, 250W, 60 Nm
- Display: Bafang DP E161.CAN, LED-Display, Bluetooth
- Battery: Bafang, 672 Wh, 48 V
- Charger: 2 A
- Fork: MOTO, rigid steel
- Shifter: Microshift RD-M26S, 7v
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Microshift TS39-7R
- Sprocket set: MICROSHIFT-1 12-28T, 9v
- Chain: KMC Z8.3
- Chainring: GASGAS, 38T
- Cranks: GASGAS EC33, Forged aluminium, JIS
- Front brake: Tektro Gemini SL, Hydraulic disc brake, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Tektro Gemini SL, Hydraulic disc brake, 4 pistons
- Discs: Tektro TR17, 180 mm, 6 holes / Tektro TR17, 180 mm, 6 holes
- Front tire: 102-406, 20x4"
- Rear tire: 102-406, 20x4"
- Rims: Aluminum 20''
- Front hub: GASGAS KT -SR3F, 6-hole, Quick-release axle
- Rear hub: Bafang with hub motor
- Handlebar: GASGAS, 720 mm, Sweep: 12 °, Rise: 15 mm
- Stem: Aluminum
- Saddle: Bench seat
- Front light: Litemove HKSE-90, 90 lx
- Rear light: BUSCH-1
- Maximum permitted weight: 150kg
- Weight: 33.3 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day