You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Other colors available :
With the Fanitc Integra XTF 1.5 AllTrack with aluminum frame you will be able to dominate any type of trail. Equipped with the new Yamaha PW-X3 engine (85 Nm of maximum torque), it is characterized by the "torque at zero cadence", i.e. an immediate response from the engine even at low pedaling cadences. A new technology of the rear strut in "injected composite" material, developed by the collaboration of the Fantic R&D department with Acerbis, allows a better response to the types of terrain and an exclusive design.
- Frame: Aluminum with rear injected composite seatstay by Acerbis
- Engine: Yamaha PW-X3, 85 Nm, 250W
- Display: Yamaha Interface X
- Battery: Fantic Integra, Lithium Ion, 36V, 630Wh
- Charger: Fantic
- Fork: RockShox RECON Silver RL 150mm (or Suntour Aion 35, 150mm)
- Shock absorber: RockShox Deluxe Select T205x57,5 Air
- Rear derailleur: Sram SX Eagle 12s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shift lever: Sram SX
- Cassette sprocket: Sram SX Eagle 12s, 11-50T
- Chain: Sram SX Eagle 12s
- Chainring: Sram Eagle, 34T, Steel
- Cranks: FSA 165mm
- Front brake: Sram LEVEL 2 Pistons
- Rear brake: Sram LEVEL 2 Pistons
- Discs: Sram CenterLine, 200mm IS 6-holes / Sram CenterLine, 180mm IS 6-holes
- Front tire: Pirelli Scorpion Pro Wall Trail 29x2.4"
- Rear tire: Pirelli Scorpion Pro Wall Trail 29x2.4"
- Rims: Rodi BlackJack TRIP30
- Front hub: 15x110mm
- Rear hub: 12x148mm
- Handlebar: Promax 760mm, rise 20mm, 31,8mm
- Stem: Promax, 6°, 60mm x 31,8mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia MODEL-X Comfort Superflow 145
- Seatpost: RST ELEV8 A2 30.9, 80mm
- Max. weight allowed: /
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day