Last piece available
In stock. Delivery in 24 hours
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 11/12/2023
Super Offer valid until 13/12/2023
Yucatan Comfort ensured with the 100 mm suspension fork. The modular rail system simplifies the transport of accessories.
- Frame: Aluminum 6061, Thru axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, Post Mount disc brake
- Engine: Yamaha, PW-S2, 250W, 75 Nm
- Display: Yamaha, Side Switch, 1.7" LCD, 7 functions
- Battery: Yamaha InTube, 720 Wh
- Charger: Yamaha 4A quick charger
- Fork: SR Suntour, XCM32 ATB DS LO, Steel spring, 100 mm travel, Steerer in aluminum 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, Quick release 100mm
- Shock absorber: /
- Gear: Shimano Acera M3020, 8v
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Shimano Altus M315, Rapidfire
- Sprocket set: Shimano, CS-HG400-8
- Chain: KMC X8
- Chainring: 38T, Steel
- Cranks: Winora, forged aluminium
- Front brake: Shimano, MT200, 2 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano, MT200, 2 pistons
- Discs: Shimano RT30-M 180mm / Shimano RT30-S 160mm
- Front tire: Continental, Contact Cruiser , 62-584, 27.5x2.4"
- Rear tire: Continental, Contact Cruiser, 62-584, 27.5x2.4"
- Rims: Schürmann Yak25, With eyelets, Double chamber rim, Aluminium
- Front hub: Shimano, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano, MT400-B, Centerlock
- Handlebar: Ergoriser, oversize, 720 mm
- Stem: XLC, adjustable A-Head, 31.8 mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Wave
- Seat post: Aluminium, Patent, 34.9mm
- Front light: Herrmans, Herrmans MR-GO, 30 lm
- Rear light: AXA, Juno Ebike
- Luggage rack: StandWell KM040
- Mudguards: Curana, Apollo 70, Aluminium
- Maximum permitted weight: 130 kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day