You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Super Offer valid until 06/12/2023
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy 6061, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, 12x148 mm Boost dropouts
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line CX 85Nm
- Display: Bosch LED Remote
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 750Wh
- Charger: Bosch 4A
- Fork: RockShox ZEB 29", 160mm travel, 44mm offset, DebonAir, Rush RC damper, Fast Black coating, tapered steerer, Boost 110mm x 15mm
- Shock absorber: RockShox Deluxe Select R
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle, 12v
- Shifter: SRAM GX AXS Eagle
- Sprocket set: SRAM PG-1210, 11-50D
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle , 12v
- Chainring: Maxle Ultimate Whyte, 165mm, ISIS with pistons
- Rear brake: Sram Code RE, 4 pistons
- Discs: Centerline 220mm IS 6 holes / Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes
- Front tire: Maxxis Assigai WT, Tubeless Ready, 29 x 2.5" 120TPI , EXO
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II WT, Tubeless Ready, 27.5" x 2.4" 120TPI, Double Down
- Rims: Front WTB HTZ i30 TCS 2.0 System, asymmetric 29'' / Rear WTB HTZ i30 TCS 2.0 System, asymmetric 27.5''
- Front hub: Boost Aluminum 15x110mm
- Rear hub: Boost Aluminum 12x148mm
- Handlebar: Whyte Custom 6061, 30 mm rise, 35 mm bar hole, width 780 mm
- Stem: Whyte Enduro, 35mm x 35mm
- Saddle: Custom Whyte
- Seatpost: Whyte drop.it adjustable, 30.9 mm, travel M/L 140-170 mm, travel XL 170-200 mm, MMX paddle Remote lever
- Maximum weight allowed: /
- Weight: 26 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day