In stock. Delivery in 1 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 06/12/2023
Super Offer valid until 10/12/2023
KM0 ebike demo 24 month warranty 355 km certified
Big jumps need a big bike and the E-180 is for you! The E-180 frame offers riders tremendous confidence and massive suspension to handle anything whether on the trail or in the bike park. With the power of the Bosch engine, getting back to the start of the descent will be child's play and you can do it all over again as many times as you want!
- Frame: 6061 alloy, hydroformed T6 aluminium, tapered head tube multi-butted, custom design, internal cable routing, Shape.it connection and 12x148 mm Boost dropouts
- Engine: Bosch Performance Line CX (25km/h) 85Nm
- Display: Bosch LED Remote
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 750Wh
- Charger: Bosch 4A
- Fork: RockShox ZEB 29", 180mm travel, 44mm offset, DebonAir, Rush RC damper, Fast Black coating, tapered steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select R, DebonAir, Fast Black coating, adjustable rebound
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle Lunar, 12-speed
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle Lunar, Single Click, MMX, 12-speed
- Sprocket set: SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50T, 12v
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12v
- Chainring: Sram X-Sync 2 Eagle 36D, Direct Mount
- Cranks : Whyte, 165mm with chain guide
- Front brake: Sram Code R, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Sram Code R, 4 pistons
- Discs: Centerline 220mm IS 6 holes / Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes
- Front tire: Maxxis Assigai WT, TR, 29x2.5" 120TPI, EXO+ Sidewall Protection, 3C MaxxGrip, Dual Compound, folding bead
- Rear tire: Maxxis Assigai WT, TR, 27.5x2.5" 120TPI , Double Down Casing, 3C MaxxGrip, Dual Compound
- Rims: DT Swiss Hybrid 30, 32 holes
- Front hub: Aluminium, double sealed cartridge bearings, Boost 15x110mm thru axle, 32 holes
- Rear hub: Aluminium, specific for e-bikes, double sealed cartridge bearings, Boost 12x148mm thru axle, freewheel with 9 degree micro clutch, 4 pawls, 32 holes
- Handlebar: Whyte Custom 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 35mm, 800mm width
- Stem: Whyte Enduro Stem, 35mm x 35mm
- Saddle: Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost: Whyte drop.it II Adjust, 30.9mm, travel 140-170mm, MMX Paddle Remote Lever
- Maximum permitted weight: /
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day