You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
This full carbon, full carbon, full suspension frame with internal cable routing and integrated battery is perfect for anyone looking for a reliable and fun eMTB. The OLI engine, made in Italy, ensures the necessary assistance just when you need it and the 603 Wh battery will not let you down, even during the longest rides. Finally, the Shimano components of the brakes and transmission and the 140 mm suspension give you the safety you need, making the O-RUSH the perfect bike for tackling any trail while having fun in safety.
- Frame: Full Carbon 29", toray T700, Integrated battery, Tapered, 150 mm rear travel, 12x148mm E-Thru
- Engine: OLI Edge, 250W, 90Nm
- Display: OLI High Vision
- Battery: Phylion 603Wh
- Charger: 2A Europlug
- Fork: RST Vibe TNL, 140 mm, coil, 15x110, 1.5 tapered, lockable
- Shock absorber: Rock Shox Deluxe Select R 230x65 , Debon Air
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M5120 SGS, Shadow, 10s
- Front derailleur: /
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore SL-M4100 Rapidfire-Plus, 10s
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M4100-10 11-46T
- Chain: 10s
- Chainring: 34T
- Cranks: FSA Direct mount
- Front brake: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydraulic disc brake, 2 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydraulic disc brake, 2 pistons
- Discs: 203mm, Centerlock / 203mm, Centerlock
- Front tire: Schwalbe Tough Tom K-Guard 65-622, 29x2.60"
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe Tough Tom K-Guard 65-622, 29x2.60"
- Rims: Radial X30, 30x622, 32 holes, ebike ready
- Front hub: Formula CL -811, Boost 15x110, Centerlock, 32 holes
- Rear hub: Formula CL-3248, Boost 12x148, Centerlock, HG body, 32 holes
- Handlebar: Kalloy HB-RB12W, 780 mm
- Stem handlebar: Alu Oversize, 35 mm, diameter 31.8 mm
- Saddle: Whistle Performance
- Seatpost: Dropper alpha 01, 31.6 mm, with remote control
- Maximum weight allowed: /
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day