You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
- Frame: Repeater Carbon 160mm travel
- Motor: Shimano DU-EP800
- Display: Shimano SC-EM800
- Battery: Shimano BT-E8036, 630Wh
- Charger: Shimano EC -E6002 Charger
- Fork: Fox Float 38 Grip 2 Factory, 160mm travel, 44mm Offset, Tapered
- Shock absorber: Fox Float X2 Factory 2 Position 205x65mm
- Rear derailleur: SRAM GX AXS, 12s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: SRAM GX AXS (Rocker Paddle)
- Cassette: SRAM XG 1295, 10-52T, 12s
- Chain: SRAM XX1 Black
- Chainring: 34T
- Cranks: Shimano EM900, 160mm
- Front brake: Magura MT7 with HC1 levers
- Rear brake: Magura MT7 with HC1 levers
- Discs: Magura MDR-C 203mm / Magura MDR-C 203mm
- Front tire: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Super Gravity, Ultra Soft, 29x2.4
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Big Betty, Super Gravity, Soft, 29x2.4
- Rims: DT Swiss Hybrid HX 1700 (Tubeless Valves and Stans Sealant included)
- Front Hub: DT Swiss Hybrid 350
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss Hybrid 350
- Handlebar: ANVL Mandrel Alloy, Width 800mm, Rise 20mm
- Stem: ANVL Swage, 40 mm
- Saddle: ANVL Forge Cromo
- Seatpost: OneUp Dropper Post, 150mm travel
- Maximum weight allowed: /
- Weight: 22.3kg (Size M )
SBG ensures that the bike maintains agility at low speeds, front wheel traction and the correct balance of rider weight, while increasing confidence in steep terrain and at high speeds. With SBG, a wider head tube angle is combined with an all-new fork standard with reduced offset, preventing the front wheel from sitting too far forward of the rider. This improves front-to-rear weight distribution on the bike, which is often skewed on bikes with a long wheelbase. One of the biggest benefits of SBG is that it creates a secure steering feel that adjusts to the speed of movement. More stability when going fast, more agility in low-speed technical maneuvers, as well as better traction, control and safety for any type of rider.
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day