In stock. Delivery in 4 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 12/12/2023
“Gram” in the Piedmontese dialect means “bad”. Indicates decisiveness of character, that healthy anger that pushes to obtain a result, to reach a goal. So is the new e-mtb! The full carbon frame has been designed around the Shimano EP8 motor, with different angles, lines and shapes and innovative geometries, and all the cables are integrated into the frame. The seat tube is verticalized for maximum pedaling efficiency and the head angle is slack to overcome obstacles without stalling. The low sheaths of the full carbon rear triangle favor maximum traction uphill and great reactivity downhill.
- Frame: THOK in unidirectional carbon fiber 29/27.5"
- Engine: Shimano STEPS EP8
- Display: SC-EP8 color LCD with EP8 remote control
- Battery: Integrated Shimano 630Wh
- Charger: Shimano
- Fork: FOX 38 Rhythm 29” Boost, 170 mm
- Shock absorber: FOX Float DPS, 3 Pos ADJ
- Front derailleur: /
- Rear derailleur: Sram NX Eagle, 12s
- Rear derailleur: Sram SX Eagle single-click, 12s
- Cassette: Sram Eagle, 12s, 11-50T
- Chain: Sram Eagle 12s
- Chainring: 34T
- Cranks: FSA, 165mm
- Front brake: Sram BD8, 4 pistons
- Rear brake : Sram BD8, 4 pistons
- Discs: 200mm / 200mm
- Front tyre: Maxxis Assegai 29x2.6'' 3C / EXO+ / TR
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Assegai 27.5x2.6'' 3C / EXO+ / TR
- Rims: THOK DRIFT Aluminum, 29x30mm (front) and 27.5x35mm (rear )
- Front hub: Boost aluminum 15x110mm
- Rear hub: Novatec, Boost aluminum 12x148mm
- Handlebar: THOK aluminum, 20mm rise, 800mm width
- Stem: THOK Oversize, 35mm x 37mm
- Saddle: THOK Fit, Cr.Mo rail
- Seatpost: THOK telescopic with remote control 125mm
- Maximum weight allowed: /
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day