In stock. Delivery in 4 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 11/12/2023
Other colors available :
The latest generation of Heckler has a larger battery (720Wh from 504Wh), allowing riders to expand their range on the trails, accessing previously unreachable places. The new Heckler has 29'' wheels and a CC carbon frame, the most valuable, created on the specific request of Santa Cruz. The carbon layout and frame design are meant to resist and handle the power of the engine. The geometry has been refined through lots of testing and feedback to make pedaling fun both uphill and downhill. And finally, the legendary VPP suspension was tuned just for ebike use.
- Frame: Carbon CC
- Motor: Shimano Drive Unit DU-EP800
- Display: Shimano Display Unit SC-EM800
- Battery: Darfon 720Wh Integrated Battery
- Charger: Smart- Plus 4A Charger
- Fork: FOX 36 Float Factory160mm
- Shock Absorber: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate 210x55
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle AXS, 12v
- Shifter: GX AXS Controller
- Cassette: SRAM XG1295 Eagle 12s, 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle12s
- Crown: Shimano
- Cranks: Shimano EM900 HollowTech 165mm
- Front brake: SRAM Code RSC
- Rear brake: SRAM Code RSC
- Discs: SRAM HS2 200mm / SRAM HS2 200mm
- Front tire: Maxxis Assegai 29"x2.5" 3C MaxxGrip, EXO+, TR
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29"x2.4"WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR
- Rims: Front: Reserve 30|HD 29" / Rear: Reserve 31|DH 29"
- Front hub: i9 1/1 , 15x110, 28h
- Rear hub: i9 1/1, 12x148, XD, 32h
- Handlebar: Santa Cruz e35 Carbon Bar, 800mm
- Stem: Burgtec Enduro MK3
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Medium Ti
- Seatpost: FOX Transfer Factory Dropper, 31.6
- Max weight allowed: /
- Weight: 21.98kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day