You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Super Offer valid until 10/12/2023
- Frame: Aluminum 6061, External battery, 12x148mm
- Engine: Yamaha PW-TE, 250 W, 60 Nm
- Display: Yamaha Display A, LCD-Display, Micro-USB
- Battery: Yamaha DT500, 500 Wh, 36 V
- Charger: Yamaha fast charger, 4 A
- Fork: SR SUNTOUR XCT30 HLO, Spring, 100 mm
- Shock absorber: /
- Gearbox: Tektro RD-T350, 9s
- Derailleur: /
- Rear derailleur: Tektro SL-M350R, 9s
- Cassette: Tektro CS-M350, 11-46T
- Chain: KMC Z9
- Chainring: R Raymon, Aluminum, 38T
- Cranks: Wheeltop, Forged Aluminum, JIS
- Front brake: Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic disc brake
- Rear brake: Tektro HD-M275 , Hydraulic disc brake
- Discs: 180mm / 180mm
- Front tire: Mitas Ocelot, 60-622, 29x2.35
- Rear tire: Mitas Ocelot, 60-622, 29x2.35
- Rims: Mach1-Traxx, Eyelets, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: R Raymon DB600F, IS 6-hole, 9x100 mm, quick release
- Rear hub: R Raymon DB600R, IS 6-hole, 9x135 mm, quick release, HG body
- Handlebar: R Raymon Riser 31.8 mm, 720 mm, Sweep: 6 °, Rise: 15 mm
- Stem: R Raymon 31.8, 7 °, Ahead
- Saddle: R Raymon MTB
- Seatpost: R Raymon, 31.6 mm, 350 mm
- Maximum weight allowed: 130 kg
- Weight: 22.9 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day