You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Super Offer valid until 13/12/2023
The powerful Yamaha mid-motor with 85 Nm of torque provides the necessary thrust and the 720 Wh battery does not run out before tiredness sets in. The new aluminum frame has modern geometry and short chainstays. The 29er E-MTB with 170 mm of travel in the front and 160 mm in the rear ensures the right flow, making this bike really fun.
- Frame: Aluminum 6061, 160mm, Integrated Battery, 12x148mm
- Engine: Yamaha PW-X3, 250W, 85Nm
- Display: Yamaha Display A, LCD-Display, Micro-USB
- Battery: Simplo, 720 Wh, 36 V
- Charger: Simplo Fast Charger, 4 A
- Fork: RockShox Domain R, DebonAir, Air, 170 mm, Tapered
- Shock Absorber: RockShox Deluxe Select, Air , 230x65 mm
- Rear derailleur: Tektro RD-M550, 10s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: Tektro SL-M530R, 10s
- Cassette: Tektro CS-M530, 11-50T , 10s
- Chain: KMC e10S
- Chainring: R Raymon, Aluminum, Narrow Wide, 38T
- Cranks: R Raymon EC40, forged aluminum, ISIS
- Front brake: SRAM DB8, 4 pistons, hydraulic disc brake
- Rear brake: SRAM DB8, 4 pistons, hydraulic disc brake
- Discs: SRAM Centerline, 200 mm, 6 holes / SRAM Centerline, 200 mm, 6 holes
- Front tyre: Continental Trail King, 60-622, 29x2.4
- Rear tyre: Continental Trail King, 60-622, 29x2.4
- Rims: Mach 1 TRUCKY 30, drilled, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: R Raymon DA210F, 6 holes, 15x110 mm, Thru axle
- Rear hub: R Raymon DA210R, 6 holes, 12x148 mm, Thru axle, HG
- Handlebar: R Raymon Riser 35 mm, 780 mm, Sweep: 9 °, Rise: 20 mm
- Stem: R Raymon 35, 40mm, 0°
- Saddle: R Raymon MTB
- Seatpost: R Raymon, 34.9 mm, Telescopic seatpost
- Maximum weight allowed: 130 kg
- Weight: 25.6 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day