You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
- Frame: Dusty Stealth Air Carbon, Press-fit 386 EVO bottom bracket, tapered head tube, HHG internal cable routing, integrated non-removable internal battery, 12x142 mm rear axle, 1X or 2X drivetrain design, Flatmount brake compatible, integrated dropout speed sensor
- Motor: Mahle X20 Drive Unit
- Display: Pulsar One Wireless
- Battery: Mahle tapered steerer tube, HHG, fllat mount integrated fork
- Shock absorber: /
- Shifter: Sram Apex XPLR 12v
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Sram Apex D1 12v, X-Actuation 1 :1, single click
- Sprocket set: Sram PG-1231 11-44, 12v
- Chain: Sram Apex, 12v, Powerlock
- Chainring: Sram X-Sync Eagle 40D direct mount, alloy, narrow-wide,
- Cranks: SRAM Apex 1 Wide, S: 170mm, M: 172.5mm, L: 172.5mm, XL: 175mm.
- Front brake: SRAM Apex 1
- Brake rear: SRAM Apex 1
- Discs: Centerline 160mm IS 6 holes / Centerline 160mm IS 6 holes
- Front tire: Maxxis Re-fuse 700x40, tubeless ready, dual compound, MaxxShield EXO protection, 60 TPI, folding bead , light tan wall
- Rear tire: Maxxis Re-fuse 700x40, tubeless ready, dual compound, MaxxShield EXO protection, 60 TPI, folding bead, light tan wall
- Rims: MDK-XG1, 23mm internal width, tubeless ready, 28 spokes
- Front hub: Novatec D041, Boost 12x100mm, sealed bearings, IS 6 holes
- Rear hub: Mahle X20 Drive Unit, HG
- Handlebar: OnOff gravel 0º bar flare. Width 440mm all sizes
- Stem: OnOff e-gravel 6061 T6 Alloy, 31.8mm barb, rise: -7º, length: S size: 60mm, M size: 70mm L size: 80mm, XL size: 90mm
> - Saddle: Selle Royal Prestige 139mm
- Seatpost: OnOff Barium gravel microadjust diameter 27.2mm, length 400mm
- Maximum weight allowed: /
- Weight: 14.3 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day