In stock. Delivery in 4 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 11/12/2023
- Frame: Level Alloy 6061 Stealth Evo, Zero Suspension System optimized for e-Bike, 170 mm travel, Forward Geometry, non-removable internal battery, Boost 12x148 mm rear axle, tapered head tube, one-piece top link, cable management system HHG internal, MAX capacity sealed bearings, 17mm oversized axles, speed sensor integrated into the dropout, exclusive plastic engine covers
- Engine: Bosch Performance Line CX Cruise (25Km/h) GEN4 SMART SYSTEM
- Display: Bosch Kiox 500 / Bosch Mini Remote / Bosch System Controller
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 750Wh
- Charger: Bosch
- Fork: Öhlins RXF 38 M.2 29, 180mm, TTX18 Twin Tube cartridge, tapered steerer tube, Boost 15x110mm axle, offset 44mm
- Shock absorber: Öhlins TTX22M.2 225x75mm
- Gear: Sram X01 Eagle, Type 3 roller bearing clutch, cage lock, 1x12v, X-Actuation 1:1
> - Shifter: Sram Trigger GX Eagle, 12v, X-Actuation 1:1, single click
- Sprocket set: Sram Powerlock
- Chainring: Sram oversized
- Rear brake: Sram Code Silver Stealth, oversized 4-piston caliper
- Discs: Centerline 220mm IS 6 holes / Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes
- Front tire: Maxxis Assegai 29x2.5WT, tubeless ready, 3C MAXX GRIP compound, DH casing, 60x2TPI, folding bead
- Rear tire: Maxxis Assegai 29x2.5WT, tubeless ready, 3C MAXX GRIP compound, DH casing, 60x2TPI, folding bead
- Rims: e*thirteen E *Spec Plus, IW30 Hookless, 6069 Welded Aluminum 30mm internal width, tubeless ready, 28F / 32R spokes
- Front hub: e*thirteen Boost 15x110mm, triple-sealed, fully machined aluminum, IS 6 holes
- Hub rear: e*thirteen Boost 12x148mm, triple-sealed, fully machined aluminum w/6-degree engagement, IS 6 holes, 5º upsweep, 31.8mm barb
- Stem: Onoff Krypton FG 30mm, CNC, 31.8mm barb
- Saddle: FIZIK Terra Aidon , 1X remote lever with bearing, size S: 405x95-125 mm, size M: 458x120-150 mm, size L: 498x140-170 mm, size XL: 558x170-200 mm
- Maximum allowable weight: /
- Weight: 25.9 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day