In stock. Delivery in 4 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 13/12/2023
- Frame: Crafty Stealth Air full Carbon, Zero Suspension System optimized for e-Bike, 150 mm travel, Forward Geometry, non-removable internal battery, Boost 12x148 mm rear axle, tapered head tube, one-piece top link, cable management system HHG internal, sealed bearings with MAX load capacity, 17mm oversized axles, integrated dropout speed sensor, exclusive plastic engine covers
- Engine: Bosch Performance Line CX-Race (25Km/h) Smart System
- Display: Bosch Kiox 500/ Bosch Mini Remote / Bosch System Controller
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 750Wh
- Charger: Bosch
- Fork: Öhlins RXF 38 M.2 29, 170 mm, TTX18 Twin cartridge Tube, tapered head tube, Boost 15x110 mm axle, 44 mm offset
- Shock absorber: Öhlins TTX Air 205X65 mm
- Gear: Sram X01 Eagle, X-Actuation 1:1, 12v
- Shifter: Sram Trigger GX Eagle, X-Actuation 1:1, 12v
- Sprocket set: Sram X-Sync 2 Eagle 34D, steel, narrow-wide, 104 BCD
- Cranks: E-bike E.13 TRS Race carbon, 165 mm
- Front brake: SRAM Code Silver Stealth, 4 pistons > - Rear brake: SRAM Code Silver Stealth, 4 pistons
- Discs: Centerline 220mm IS 6 holes / Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes
- Front tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.6 WT, tubeless ready, 3C MAXX compound TERRA, EXO+ protection, 120TPI, folding bead
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.6 WT, tubeless ready, 3C compound MAXX TERRA, EXO+ protection, 120TPI, folding bead
- Rims: Mavic E-Deemax S 29, 30 mm internal width, Maxtal alloy welding, PFP, tubeless ready, 28 spokes
- Front hub: Mavic Boost 15x110mm
- Rear hub: Mavic Boost 12x148mm
- Handlebar: Onoff Kripton Carbon 1.0 , rise: 25 mm, width: 800 mm, backsweep angle 9º, upsweep angle 5º, barber 31.8 mm
- Stem: ONOFF Krypton FG 30 mm, CNC, barber 31.8 mm
- Saddle: FIZIK Terra Aidon 170 mm, size XL: 558x170-200 mm
- Maximum permitted weight: 150 kg (total weight)
- Weight: 23.4 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day