In stock. Delivery in 4 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 15/12/2023
Its agility helps make the bike fun to use, offering excellent value for money. The Bosch Performance CX Line Smart System motor equipped with the Mini Remote and System Controller provides you with effective and easy to control hill assistance. All these features make the Crafty R a very competitive high-performance electric mountain bike for enduro enthusiasts.
- Frame: Crafty Alloy 6061 Stealth Evo, Zero Suspension system optimized for e-Bike, 150 mm travel, Forward Geometry, non-removable internal battery, Boost 12x148 mm rear axle, tapered head tube, one-piece top link, cable routing HHG internal, sealed bearings with MAX load capacity, 17mm oversized pins, integrated dropout speed sensor, unique plastic motor covers.
- Engine: Bosch Performance Line CX Smart System
- Display: Bosch Kiox 300 with Bosch Mini Remote and Bosch System Controller
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 750Wh
- Charger: Bosch
- Fork: Fox 38 29 Float FIT GRIP EVOL Performance, 160 mm, e-bike tuning, head tube conical, Boost axle 15x110 mm, offset 44 mm
- Shock absorber: Fox Float-X LV Performance, 205x65 mm
- Shifter: Sram GX Eagle, X-Actuation 1:1, 12v
- Shifter: Sram Trigger NX Eagle, Chainring: Sram Sram DB8, 4 pistons
- Discs: Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes / Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes
- Front tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.6 WT, tubeless ready, 3C MAXX TERRA compound, EXO+ protection, 120TPI, folding rim
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.6 WT, tubeless ready, 3C MAXX TERRA compound, EXO+ protection, 120TPI, folding rim
- Rims: Mavic E-Deemax S 29, internal width 30 mm , Maxtal alloy welding, PFP, tubeless ready, 28 spokes
- Front hub: Mavic, Boost 15x110 mm, 6 bolt IS
- Rear hub: Mavic, Boost 12x148 mm, ID360 ratchet system, 6 bolt IS
- Handlebar: ONOFF Sulfur 1.0 alloy 6061 double butted, rise: 20 mm, width: 800 mm, backsweep angle 9º, upsweep angle 5º, barber 31.8 mm
- Stem: ONOFF Sulfur FG 30 mm 0º, forged alloy 6061, barbore 31.8 mm
- Saddle: Fizik Terra Aidon permitted: /
- Weight: 25.6 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day