You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
The Bosch Performance Line CX Smart System motor, together with the wireless Mini Remote, System Controller and Intuvia 100 display, offers natural pedaling assistance with four support modes. Furthermore, the bike is equipped with high-quality components such as the RockShox 35 Silver TK fork, Deluxe Select R shock, SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, Formula wheels with 2.6" Maxxis Rekon tires, SRAM DB8 brakes and ONOFF components. All this guarantees infinite performance on every type of terrain.
- Frame: Chaser Alloy 6061 Stealth Evo, Zero Suspension system optimized for e-Bike, 150 mm travel, Forward Geometry, removable internal battery, Boost 12x148 mm rear axle, tapered head tube, one-piece top link, internal cable routing HHG, MAX capacity sealed bearings, 17mm oversized pins, dropout integrated speed sensor, unique plastic engine covers, dampened fender
- Engine: Bosch Performance Line CX Smart System
- Display: Bosch Intuvia 50 with Bosch Mini Remote and Bosch System Controller
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 625Wh
- Charger: Bosch
- Fork: RockShox 35 Silver TK 29, 160 mm, TurnKey, Solo Air, tapered head tube, Boost axle 15x110 mm, 35 mm steel outer tubes, 44 mm offset
- Shock absorber: RockShox Deluxe Select R Debonair, 205x65 mm
- Gear: Sram SX Eagle, X-Actuation 1:1, 12v
- Shifter rear derailleur: Sram Trigger SX Eagle, > - Chainring: Sram - Rear brake: Sram DB8, 4 pistons
- Discs: Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes / Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes
- Front tire: Maxxis Rekon 29x2.6, tubeless ready, dual compound, EXO protection, 60TPI, folding bead
- Rear tire: Maxxis Rekon 29x2.6, tubeless ready, dual compound, EXO protection, 60TPI, folding bead
- Rims: MDK-HP1 29, 30 mm internal width, tubeless ready, 32 spokes
- Front hub: Formula DC711, Boost 15x110 mm, sealed bearings, 6 bolt IS
- Rear hub: Formula EHL148 Boost 12x148 mm, sealed bearings, 6 bolt IS
- Handlebar: Onoff Sulfur 1.0 alloy 6061 a double butted, rise: 20 mm, width: 800 mm, backsweep angle 9º, upsweep angle 5º, barber 31.8 mm
- Stem: Onoff Sulfur FG 30 mm 0º, forged alloy 6061, barber 31.8 mm
- Saddle: MDK e-bike black
- Seat post: Onoff Pija internal telescopic seat post, diameter 31.6 mm, 405x95-125 mm
- Maximum weight allowed: 150 kg (total weight)
- Weight: 25.2 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day