In stock. Delivery in 24 hours
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 07/12/2023
Super Offer valid until 12/12/2023
Other colors available :
The Grommy 12 is ideal for children between 3 and 5 years old, with a 6061 aluminum frame, weight of 7.5 kg, adjustable saddle height between 37 and 47 cm, autonomy of up to one hour and full power adjustable. It's the first and only e-bike with the DNA of a pure, hard mountain bike. Like the Grommy 16, the Grommy 12 also exists in a version with the colors and customizations of the brothers Marc and Alex Márquez, world motorcycling champions.
- Frame: Grommy 12" in Alloy 6061 Stealth Evo, HHG internal cable routing, resin footrest, resin motor cover, resin chain protection, Post Mount disc brake support
- Motor: MDK brushless 250w
- Display: MDK LED 3 speed positions
- Battery: MDK 4Ah 80Wh
- Charger: MDK
- Fork: MDK 12 Kid, Stealth rigid alloy external tubes, Post Mount disc brake connection
- Shifter: /
- Shifter: /
- Sprocket set: DNP 16T freewheel
- Chain: KMC Z33 Half Link 1-speed
- Chainring: 10T, steel
- Cranks: /
- Front brake: /
- Rear brake: Tektro JL-350RS mechanical disc alloy specific for children
- Discs: Rear only 140mm IS 6 holes
- Front tyre: Vee Tire Crown Gem 12x2.25 27TPI
- Rear tire: Vee Tire Crown Gem 12x2.25 27TPI
- Rims: MDK-Push 16, alloy internal width 21 mm, 28 spokes
- Front hub: KT K88F 9x100mm
- Rear hub: KT TV-3R 9x110mm
- Handlebar: MDK 1.0, alloy 6061, 25 mm rise, 500 mm width, 9º backsweep, 5º upsweep, 25.4 mm barber
- Stem: MDK , fusion forged alloy 6061, 25.4mm barb, 0º rise, 30mm length
- Saddle: MDK Kids Series
- Seatpost: MDK
- Maximum weight allowed: /
- Weight: 7.70 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day