You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
The Grand Towner is ideal for those who love city life but don't want constraints. Built with comfort and maximum efficiency in mind, it has everything you need for your daily needs. It maneuvers quickly through traffic and always gets you to your destination when it really counts
- Frame: Alloy 6061, integrated battery
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line, 250 W, 75 Nm
- Display: Bosch Kiox 300, LED-Display + Bosch Mini Remote
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube, 625 Wh, 36 V
- Charger: Bosch 4A Charger
- Fork: SR SUNTOUR NEX-E25, Spring, 63 mm
- Shock absorber: /
- Gear: Shimano Nexus, SG- C7000, 5-speed
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Shimano Nexus, SL-C7000-5, Revoshift
- Sprocket set: Shimano CS-C7000, 1-speed
- Chain: KMC Z1eHX EPT
- Chainring: Husqvarna, 38T
- Cranks: Miranda, Forged aluminum
- Front brake: Tektro HD-T280, Hydraulic disc brake, 2 pistons
- Rear brake: Tektro HD-T280, Brake hydraulic disc, 2 pistons
- Discs: Tektro TR35A, 180 mm, Center Lock / Tektro TR35A, 160 mm, Center Lock
- Front tire: Schwalbe Delta Cruiser Plus, Active, Reflex, 47-622, 28x1 .75''
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Delta Cruiser Plus, Active, Reflex, 47-622, 28x1.75''
- Rims: Mach 1 630E, drilled
- Front hub: Husqvarna DN618F, Center Lock, 9x100 mm, Quick Release Axle
- Rear hub: Shimano Nexus SG-C7000
- Handlebar: Husqvarna Ergo 31.8 mm, 640 mm, Sweep: 35 °, Rise: 20 mm
- Stem handlebar: Husqvarna 31.8, Ahead, adjustable
- Saddle: Husqvarna
- Seatpost: Husqvarna, 31.6 mm, Patent
- Front light: Herrmans MR4, 40 lx, 120 lm
- Rear light: AXA Juno E
- Luggage rack: Husqvarna Tour, MIK, 25 kg
- Mudguards: Eurofender Tempo
- Maximum permitted weight: 130 kg
- Weight: 26.2 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day