In stock. Delivery in 6 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 14/12/2023
Light, very light Lyke: The Lyke CF SE from the Light eMTB line offers a completely new riding experience and even more fun. Ultralight and agile all-mountain eMTB with carbon frame. The brand new Fazua Ride60 motor, compact and extremely light, offers the right help. The closed down tube and the unique positioning of the motor in the seat tube save further weight and achieve an innovative frame design with efficient kinematics. And our Special Edition equipment leaves nothing to be desired: Shimano XTR gears and brakes, agile Fox Factory 140 mm suspension and high-quality components make this high-end eMTB the object of desire for sporty eBikers who lend attention to every single gram.
- Frame: Carbon
- Engine: Fazua Ride60, 250W, 60 Nm
- Display: Fazua Straight bar Ring control
- Battery: Fazua Energy InTube 430 Wh
- Charger: Quick charger
- Fork: FOX 36 Factory 140mm, tapered steerer, 15 x 110mm Boost axle
- Shock absorber: FOX Float X Air
- Rear derailleur: Sram XX Eagle T- Type
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: Sram AXS Pod Controller
- Cassette: Sram XX T-Type 10 - 52t
- Chain: Sram X0 T-Type
- Crown : Rotor 34t
- Cranks: Rotor, E-Kapic
- Front brake: Shimano XTR M9120 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano XTR M9120 4 pistons
- Discs: Shimano RT-MT900LE 203mm / Shimano RT-EM910, 180mm
- Front tyre: Maxxis Dissector MaxxTerra EXO, 29" x 2.40"
- Rear tyre: Maxxis, Dissector MaxxTerra EXO+, 29" x 2.40"
- Rims: Mavic E- Crossmax XL R Carbon
- Front hub: Mavic, 15x110mm thru axle
- Rear hub: Mavic, 12x148mm thru axle
- Handlebar: Raceface Next Carbon 760mm
- Stem: Raceface Turbine SL A- head 35mm
- Saddle: Fi'zi:k Terra Aidon X1-145 Carbon
- Seatpost: FOX Transfer FACTORY Dropper 31.6 mm
- Maximum weight allowed: 120 kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day