In stock. Delivery in 6 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 14/12/2023
eBiking has never been so easy: with Lyke 11 from the brand new eMTB Super Light series you will enjoy riding in a completely new dimension. With this ultralight eFully, riders will find the perfect companion for fast ascents and descents. The carbon frame with closed down tube and the new Fazua Ride60 motor compactly positioned in the seat tube save unnecessary kilograms. The high-quality XT components for the gearbox and brakes from Shimano, the 140 mm Fox Float suspension, the robust 29" Mavic E-Crossmax wheels and the new efficient kinematics ensure optimal ePerformance uphill and downhill.
- Frame: Carbon
- Motor: Fazua Ride60, 250W, 60 Nm
- Display: Fazua Straight bar Ring control
- Battery: Fazua Energy InTube 430 Wh
- Charger: Quick charger
- Fork: FOX, 36 Float Performance Air, 140mm, tapered steerer, 15 x 110mm Boost axle
- Shock absorber: FOX Float Performance DPS EVOL Air
- Rear derailleur: Sram NX Eagle, 12s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: Shimano Deore XT SL-M8100
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7100
- Chain: Shimano SLX CN-M7100
- Chainring: Rotor 32t
- Cranks: Rotor, E-Kapic
- Front brake: Shimano XT M8120 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano XT M8120 4 pistons
- Discs: Shimano RT-MT800LE 203mm / Shimano RT-EM810ME , 180mm
- Front tyre: Maxxis Dissector MaxxTerra EXO, 29" x 2.40"
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Dissector MaxxTerra EXO+, 29" x 2.40"
- Rims: Mavic E-Crossmax XL S
- Front hub: Mavic, 15x110mm thru axle
- Rear hub: Mavic, 12x148mm thru axle
- Handlebar: XLC, FlowBy, 780mm
- Stem: XLC Aluminium, A-head, Diameter: 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
- Seatpost: Dropper-Post Remote, Aluminium, Telescopic, 31.6 mm
- Maximum weight allowed: 120 kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day