In stock. Delivery in 6 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 15/12/2023
The Bosch Performance CX Smart System motor allows you to tackle any climb with ease and assists you when you run out of energy. Thanks to the 140 mm RockShox suspension, you will always have full control of the eBike, even on challenging terrain. The reliable gearbox and powerful 4-piston disc brakes guarantee safe and easy driving pleasure. With the modular rail system you can easily attach accessories such as a frame bag or a bottle cage. Equipped with a rear rack, integrated lighting and mudguards, the Adventr FS 11 complies with StVZO* (German Highway Code) even on the road.
- Frame: Aluminium, Thru axle M12 (1.00) x 148mm, Travel: 140mm
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX Smart System, 250W, 85 Nm
- Display: Bosch Kiox 300 + LED Remote
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 750 Wh
- Charger: Bosch 4A
- Fork: RockShox, 35 Gold RL, Air, 140 mm travel, 1 1/8" head tube - 1 1/2" tapered, 15 x 110mm thru-axle Boost
- Shock absorber: RockShox Deluxe Select Air, Trunnion
- Shifter: Shimano Deore XT M8100 Shadow Plus, 12v
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Shimano Deore SLX M7100
- Sprocket set: Shimano M6100, 10-51T
- Chain: Shimano CN-M6100
- Chainring: Sram, 38T
- Cranks: /
- Front brake: Shimano MT401, Aluminum , 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano MT401, Aluminium, 4 pistons
- Discs: Shimano RT30-L, 203 mm / Shimano RT30-L, 203 mm
- Front tire: Schwalbe, Johnny Watts, 60-584, 27.5" x 2.35"
- Rear tire: Schwalbe, Johnny Watts, 60-584, 27.5" x 2.35"
- Rims: WTB ST i30 TCS, Empty chamber rim
- Hub front: Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, thru axle 15x110mm
- Rear hub: Shimano MT410, Centerlock, thru axle 12x148mm
- Handlebar: Haibike Components TheBar ++ 780mm
- Stem: Aluminium, A- head, Diameter: 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Vivo
- Seatpost: Haibike Components, Telescopic, 34.9mm, Aluminium
- Front light: AE-130, 130 lm
- Rear light : AXA, Juno Ebike
- Luggage rack: StandWell
- Mudguards: Curana Apollo 75, Aluminium
- Maximum permitted weight: 150kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day