You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
With this trekking eBike, getting on and off is child's play thanks to the particularly low wheelbase. The comfortable and upright seating position, combined with the powerful new Yamaha PW-S2 engine and reliable components, make it the perfect companion for many kilometres, whether shopping in the city or a multi-day trip with luggage.
- Frame: Aluminum 6061
- Engine: Yamaha PW-S2 System, 75Nm, 25km/h
- Display: Yamaha, Side Switch, 1.7" LCD, 7 functions
- Battery: Yamaha InTube , 720Wh
- Charger: Yamaha 4A quick charger
- Fork:SR Suntour, XCM32 ATB DS LO, 100mm travel, steel tube 1-1/8'' - 1-1/2'' tapered, quick release rapid
- Shock absorber: /
- Rear derailleur: Microshift Advent X SLM9505, 10s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: Microshift Advent X SLM9505
- Cassette: Microshift Advent X HG104, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC e10S
- Chainring: 38T, Steel
- Cranks: /
- Front brake: Shimano MT200, 2 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano MT200, 2 pistons
- Discs: 180mm / 180mm
- Front tyre: Continental, Ruban Reflex, 27.5x2.3"
- Rear tyre: Continental, Ruban Reflex, 27.5x2.3"
- Rims: Schürmann Yak25, Eyelet, Hollow rim, Aluminium
- Front hub: Shimano, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Aluminium, Centerlock
- Handlebar: Ergoriser, oversize, 720 mm
- Stem : XLC, A-head, 31.8 mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Wave
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 34.9 mm
- Headlight: Herrmans, H-Black MR-GO
- Taillight: AXA, Juno Ebike
- Carrier: MIK 25 kg
- Mudguards: Curana, Apollo 70, Aluminum
- Maximum weight allowed: 130 kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day