You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
The NDURO 7 is at home on the most challenging trails and is the perfect toy for freeriders and bike park enthusiasts. The compact and powerful Yamaha PW-X3 engine, with 85Nm of torque, enables smooth driving. Thanks to the Fifty-Fifty Geometry, you won't need to sacrifice performance on technical climbs or hard descents. In addition, the progressive and anti-squat rear triangle offers even greater climbing efficiency. The 180 mm travel front and rear, the different wheel sizes and the Magura MT7 disc brakes give you everything you need to ride at full speed.
- Frame: Aluminum, 12x148mm thru axle, Travel: 180mm
- Engine: Yamaha PW-X3, 250W, 85Nm, 25km/h
- Display: Yamaha Interface - X
- Battery: InTube , 720 Wh
- Charger: Schnellladegerät 4A
- Fork: FOX Performance 38, Air, Travel: 180mm, Aluminum tube 1 1/8 - 1 1/2'' tapered, Thru axle
- Shock absorber: FOX Performance Float X2, Air
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX M7100, 12s
- Front Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Shimano Deore SLX M7100
- Cassette: Shimano M6100, 10-51 teeth
- Chain: Shimano CN-M6100
- Chainring: Direct mount, 36, Aluminum
- Cranks: /
- Front brake: Magura MT7, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Magura MT7, 4 pistons
- Discs: Magura MDR-C 203 203mm / Magura MDR-C 203 203mm
- Front tyre: Schwalbe, Magic Mary Evo TLE, 29x2.4
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe, Big Betty Evo Gravity, 65-584, 27.5x2.6
- Rims: Mavic E- Deemax
- Front hub: Mavic, 15x110mm thru axle
- Rear hub: Mavic, 12x148mm thru axle
- Handlebar: Haibike Components TheBar +++ 780mm
- Stem: Haibike Components TheStem 2, A-head, Diameter: 31.8mm
- Saddle: fi'zi:k Terra Aidon X5-160
- Seatpost: Dropper -Post Remote, Telescopic, 34.9mm, Aluminum
- Maximum weight allowed: 120kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day