You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Discover the G Enduro 1.0. The alloy frame with enduro-focused geometry is equipped with a 160mm RockShox 35 Silver R fork and RockShox Deluxe Select shock, perfect for those adrenaline-fueled trails you dream of. Inspired by motocross bikes, the trendy wheels with different diameters (29" at the front and 27.5" at the rear) guarantee precise handling and quick changes of direction.
- Frame: 29/27 .5", Alloy 6061, integrated battery, Boost, 160 mm
- Motor: Yamaha PW-X2, 250 W, 80 Nm
- Display: Yamaha Display A, LCD-Display, Micro-USB
- Battery: Simplo, 630 Wh, 36 V
- Charger: Simplo fast charger, 4 A
- Fork: RockShox 35 Silver R spring 160 mm
- Shock absorber: RockShox Deluxe Select Aria 230x65 mm
> - Shifter: Tektro RD-M350, 9v
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Tektro SL-M350R
- Sprocket set: Tektro CS-M350, 11-46t
- Chain: KMC e9S
- Chainring: GASGAS, Narrow Wide, 38t
- Cranks: GASGAS EC40, Forged aluminium, ISIS
- Front brake: Tektro HD-M745, hydraulic disc brake, 4 pistons
- Brake rear: Tektro HD-M745, hydraulic disc brake, 2 pistons
- Discs: Tektro TR24 203mm, IS 6 holes / Tektro TR24 203mm, IS 6 holes
- Front tire: Continental Trail King, 60-622, 29x2.40"
- Rear tire: Continental Trail King, 60-622, 29x2.40"
- Rims: Mach 1 TRUCKY 30, drilled, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: GASGAS DA210F, 6 holes , 15x110 mm, Thru axle
- Rear hub: GASGAS DA210R, 6 holes, 12x148 mm, Thru axle, HG
- Handlebar: GASGAS Riser 31.8 mm, 780 mm, Sweep: 9 °, Rise: 15 mm
- Stem: GASGAS 31.8, 0 °, Ahead
- Saddle: GASGAS MTB
- Seat post: GASGAS, 31.6 mm, Dropper seat post
- Maximum weight allowed: 130kg
- Weight: 26.3 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day