You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
The chassis reflects that of the ECC 6, with a full carbon frame and 160 mm travel. The size-tuned rear stay is also standard here and accentuates the sensation of tailor-made riding and incredible agility. Components include a 12-speed SRAM GX Eagle Transmission with SRAM AXS Pod Ultimate Controller electronic shifter, SRAM G2 RS 4-piston brakes with 200mm rotors and Maxxis tires.
- Frame: 29", Carbon, integrated battery, Boost, 160 mm
- Motor: SRAM Eagle Powertrain Drive Unit, 250 W, 90 Nm
- Display: SRAM Eagle Powertrain AXS Bridge Display
- Battery: SRAM Eagle Powertrain, 630 Wh
- Charger: SRAM Eagle Powertrain Charger, 4 A
- Fork: DVO Onyx D1CV SL, Aria, 170 mm, tapered
- Shock absorber: DVO JadeX CV Coil, Spring, 205x65 mm
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle Transmission, 12v
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: SRAM AXS Pod Ultimate Controller
- Sprocket set: SRAM XS-1275, 10-52D
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle Transmission Flattop
- Chainring: SRAM XX Eagle Transmission
- Cranks: SRAM GX Eagle E-MTB
- Front brake: SRAM G2 RS, 4 pistons, Disc brake hydraulic
- Rear brake: SRAM G2 RS, 4 pistons, Hydraulic disc brake
- Discs: SRAM Centerline, 200 mm, 6 holes / SRAM Centerline, 200 mm, 6 holes
- Front tire: Maxxis Assegai, 63-622, 29x2.50"
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 62-622, 29x2.40"
- Rims: Front Mach 1 TRUCKY 30, drilled, Tubeless Ready / Rear: Mach1 TRUCKY 35, drilled, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: GASGAS DA210F, 6 holes, 15x110 mm, Thru axle
- Rear hub: GASGAS DA210R, 6 holes, 12x148 mm, Thru axle
- Handlebar: GASGAS Riser 35 mm, 780 mm, Sweep: 9 °, Rise: 20 mm
- Stem: GASGAS 35, 0 °, Ahead
- Saddle: Selle San Marco GND
- Seatpost: GASGAS Pro, 34.9 mm, Telescopic seat post
- Maximum permitted weight: 130 kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day