In stock. Delivery in 10 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 21/12/2023
Thanks to a sturdy 170 mm FOX Float 38 Factory fork and a FOX Float The stable geometry ensures that the 29" wheels always follow the trajectory you set even in the toughest curves or over rocks and roots. And then, with a 720 Wh battery, the longest and most tiring rides become a breeze. The gearbox SRAM GX Eagle and Code R brakes, in addition to the Yamaha PW-X3 engine and Bluetooth interface complete the top specifications.
- Frame: 29", Alloy 6061, integrated battery, Boost, 160 mm
- Motor: Yamaha PW-X3, 250 W, 85 Nm
- Display: Yamaha Interface , Bluetooth + Yamaha , 170 mm, tapered
- Shock absorber: FOX Float Click
- Sprocket: SRAM PG-1230, 11-50T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Chainring: SRAM JIS
- Front brake: SRAM Code R, 4 pistons, Hydraulic disc brake
- Rear brake: SRAM Code R, 4 pistons, Hydraulic disc brake
- Discs: SRAM Centerline, 200 mm, Center Lock / SRAM Centerline, 200 mm, Center Lock
- Front tire: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Evolution, 62-622, 29x2.4, Tubeless Ready
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Evolution, 60-622, 29x2.35, Tubeless Ready
- Rims: NEWMEN Evolution A.30, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: NEWMEN, Center Lock, 15x110 mm, Thru axle
- Rear hub: NEWMEN, Center Lock, 12x148 mm, Thru axle
- Handlebar: GASGAS Riser 35 mm, 780 mm, Sweep: 9 °, Rise: 20 mm
- Stem: GASGAS 35, 0 °, Ahead
- Saddle: GASGAS MTB
- Seat post: GASGAS, 34.9 mm, Telescopic seat post
- Maximum permitted weight: 130 kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day