You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
The TRA 5 is an entry level Trail e-MTB. With 130mm of travel and a fully suspended aluminum chassis, it delivers responsive handling on gentler trails. The TRA 5 is equipped with a PW-TE motor, 500 Wh battery and SR SUNTOUR suspension.
- Frame: 29", Alloy 6061, integrated battery, Boost, 130 mm
- Motor: Yamaha PW-TE, 250 W, 60 Nm
- Display: Yamaha Display A, LCD-Display, Micro -USB
- Battery: Yamaha ML500, 500 Wh, 36 V
- Charger: Yamaha fast charger, 4 A
- Fork: SR SUNTOUR XCM34 Boost LO, Spring, 130 mm, tapered
- Shock absorber: SR SUNTOUR Raidon R, Air, 210x55 mm
- Gear: Tektro RD-M350, 9v
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Tektro SL-M350R
- Cassette: Tektro CS -M350, 11-46D
- Chain: KMC e9S
- Chainring: GASGAS, 38D
- Cranks: Wheeltop, Forged Aluminium, JIS
- Front brake: Tektro HD-M280, 4 pistons, Hydraulic disc brake
- Rear brake: Tektro HD-M280, 4 pistons, Hydraulic disc brake
- Discs: Tektro TR24, 180 mm, 6 holes / Tektro TR24, 180 mm, 6 holes
- Front tire: Continental Cross King, 58-622, 29x2.30''
- Rear tire: Continental Cross King, 58-622, 29x2.30''
- Rims: Mach 1 650E, drilled, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: GASGAS DA210F, 6 holes, 15x110 mm, Thru axle
- Rear hub: GASGAS DA210R, 6 holes, 12x148 mm, Thru axle
- Handlebar: GASGAS Riser 31.8 mm, 780 mm, Sweep: 6 °, Rise: 15 mm
- Stem: GASGAS 31.8, 7 °, Ahead
- Saddle: GASGAS MTB
- Seatpost: GASGAS, 31.6 mm, Dropper seat post
- Maximum weight permitted: 130 kg
- Weight: 24.7 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day