You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Equipped with a 720 Wh battery, the MXA 1 invites you to plan incredible rides straight away. The excellent and well-balanced chassis makes it perfect for mountain rides, for descending narrow, winding paths or for tackling technical climbs. The powerful Yamaha PW-X3 engine allows you to shuttle between one descent and another but also to let the 85 Nm of torque work up the steepest climbs. The 150mm RockShox Domain R fork and RockShox Delux rear stay take care of the suspension.
- Frame: 29", Alloy 6061, integrated battery, Boost, 140 mm
- Motor: Yamaha PW-X3, 250 W, 85 Nm
- Display: Yamaha Display A, LCD-Display, Micro -USB
- Battery: Simplo, 720 Wh, 36 V
- Charger: Simplo fast charger, 4 A
- Fork: RockShox Domain R, DebonAir, Aria, 150 mm, tapered
- Shock absorber : RockShox Deluxe Select, Air, 230x57.5 mm
- Gear: Tektro RD-M550, 10v
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Tektro SL-M530R
- Cassette: Tektro CS -M530, 11-50D
- Chain: KMC e10S
- Chainring: GASGAS, Narrow Wide, 38D
- Cranks: GASGAS EC40, Forged Aluminium, JIS
- Front brake: SRAM DB8, 4 pistons, Hydraulic disc brake
- Rear brake: SRAM DB8, 4 pistons, Hydraulic disc brake
- Discs: SRAM Centerline, 200 mm, 6 holes / SRAM Centerline, 200 mm, 6 holes
- Front tyre: Continental Trail King, 60-622, 29x2.40''
- Rear tyre: Continental Trail King, 60-622, 29x2.40''
- Rims: Mach 1 TRUCKY 30, perforated, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: GASGAS DA210F, 6 holes 15x110 mm, Thru axle
- Rear hub: GASGAS DA210R, 6 holes 12x148 mm, Thru axle
- Handlebar: GASGAS Riser 35 mm, 780 mm, Sweep : 9 °, Rise: 20 mm
- Stem: GASGAS 35, 0 °, Ahead
- Saddle: GASGAS MTB
- Seat post: GASGAS, 34.9 mm, Dropper seat post
- Maximum permitted weight : 130 kg
- Weight: 25.1 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day