You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Other colors available :
The trail bike with an exclusive carbon frame, 720Wh battery and 90Nm motor has become the lightest on the market. Only 19.9kg. Unrivaled handling and agility, infinite autonomy. Climb and fun, to be repeated as long as you have it. The Brose S Mag engine, designed for the most competitive riders, is installed on the XTF1.6 Carbon Factory. In addition to power, the strengths of the engine are quietness and pedaling fluidity. The 720 Wh battery is characterized by its long life even when subjected to high loads. The XTF 1.6 Carbon Factory is a full carbon bike with top-level components: Sram XX1 AXS wireless groupset, Magura MT Trail carbon brakes, Reverb AXS wireless seatpost. The LIRYC Ultimate with 160mm travel offers the rider the opportunity to enjoy the descent by taking advantage of improved steering precision.
- Frame: Carbon
- Engine: Brose S-MAG36V, 250W 90 Nm
- Display: Brose-All Round 4 multifunctional display & push-assistance selection unit
- Battery: Fantic Integra, Lithium Ion, 36V, 630Wh
- Charger: Fantic
- Fork: RockShox LIRYC ULTIMATE e-bike, 160 mm
- Shock absorber: RockShox Deluxe ULTIMATE T205x60 Air
- Rear derailleur: Sram XX1 AXS Eagle 12s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shift lever: Sram XX1 AXS E-click
- Cassette sprocket: Sram X-Glide Rainbow 12s, 11-51T
- Chain: Sram Rainbow 12s
- Chainring: FSA, 34T
- Cranks: FSA CARBON CK-8685-1/IS 170mm
- Front brake: MT Trail Carbon, 4 Pistons
- Rear brake: MT Trail Carbon, 4 Pistons
- Discs: Braking S3 Battfly 203mm IS 6-holes / Braking S3 Battfly 180mm IS 6-holes
- Front tire: Pirelli Scorpion Pro Wall Trail M 29x2.4"
- Rear tire: Pirelli Scorpion Pro Wall Trail R 29x2.4"
- Rims: FSA KFX Carbon
- Front hub: 15x110mm
- Rear hub: 12x148mm
- Handlebar: FSA KFX SIC INTEGRATED Carbon 780mm, 31,8mm, Rise 0mm
- Stem: FSA KFX INTEGRATED
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Boost Superflow
- Seatpost: Rockshox Reverb AXS 30.9mm, 100mm
- Max. weight allowed: /
- Weight: 19,9 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day