You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
With the same design and construction techniques used on the pedal assisted MTB for adults, Cube has created an e-bike in junior size that is fun and safe at the same time, which, in addition to boasting the internal cable routing that drastically reduces the need for maintenance, it is also equipped with attachments for a CUBE tripod. With this E-bike even the youngest of the family will be able to keep up with the adults, thanks to a perfectly proportioned frame and Bosch power.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Agile Ride Geometry, Double Butted, Disc Only, Internal Cable Routing
- Engine: Bosch Active Gen3, 250W, 40Nm
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 400 Wh
- Charger: Bosch Compact Charger, 2A
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT JR, 80mm
- Shock absorber: /
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-M3100-SGS, 9v
- Derailleur: /
- Shift lever: Shimano SL-M2010-9R, Rapidfire-Plus
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG201, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC X9
- Chainring: 38T
- Cranks: ACID E-Crank, 160mm
- Front brake: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc brake
- Rear brake: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc brake
- Discs: 180mm / 160mm
- Front tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 29x2.35
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 29x2.35
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32 holes
- Front hub: Shimano HB-TX505, Centerlock, 9x100mm
- Rear hub: Shimano FH-TX505, Centerlock, 9x135mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar Kids, 590mm, 25.4 mm
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Kids, 25.4 mm
- Saddle: CUBE Kid
- Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- Maximum permissible weight: 80 kg
- Weight: 19,1 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day